Saturday, January 4, 2014

[REVIEW] Café des Fleurs

Café des Fleurs is a cute little coffee shop located opposite of Richmond Centre. They open from 11am to 8pm, except Wednesdays.
Café des Fleurs

The interior of Café des Fleurs gives off a vintage coffee shop vibe. They have free Wi-Fi and a mini Foosball for customers to play with.

They have a large drinks menu that includes some bubble tea options, as well as hot steep tea.

They also sell cheesecakes, but were sold out when I got there.
Café des Fleurs

Café des Fleurs
I ordered the fresh strawberry milk tea ($4.85) and a chocolate strawberry crepe ($6.85).
Café des Fleurs - fresh strawberry milk tea
Café des Fleurs - chocolate strawberry crepe
The fresh strawberry milk tea is amazing! Not cheap, but very yummy.

Cafe des Fleurs does not skimp on the quantity and quality. I have tons of strawberry slices in my crepe, with lots of Nutella (?) spread inside.
Café des Fleurs - outdoor seatings
Food: (4/5) The crepe was mediocre, however they did not skimp on the ingredients.

Ambiance: (4.5/5) Warm, romantic coffee shop ambiance makes me feel very relaxed.

Service: (4/5) There was only one woman behind the counter. Because she's the only worker there, my crepe took a while to arrive. On the contrary, she's quite fast! d(^^)

Value: (3/5) The crepe and strawberry milk tea was too expensive, in my opinion, but because the strawberry milk tea was made with fresh strawberries and taste delicious I find it to be more worth the money than the crepe.

Overall: Cafe des Fleurs is a nice quiet coffee shop to chat with friends, or to study. I will definitely revisit again.


Cafe Des Fleurs on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment